Sunday, March 6, 2011

L.O.V.E

Love is like playing the piano.
First you must learn to play by the rules,
then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
The longest journey you will ever take
is the 18 inches from your head to your heart.
Love is a miracle, cherish it.
People who are sensible about love are incapable of it.
If you count all the stars in the sky,
all the grains of sand in the oceans,
all the roses in the world
and all the smiles that have ever been,
then you will have a sample
of how much I love you.
May the Lord make your love increase and
overflow for each other and for everyone else.
Until the angels close my eyes,
I can't imagine seeing life without you.
If I cannot love ... I am nothing.
There are three things that remain
- faith, hope, and love
- and the greatest of these is love.
May you know the peace and comfort
this heartfelt thought imparts;
the ones we love are never gone,
for they live within our hearts.
Life without you is like a broken pencil,
there is no point.
Because I never really had you at all,
I didn't think it would hurt this much to lose you
How can I love again when I can't stop loving the one that hurt me so much?
A broken heart is a heart that has felt love.
If love is the answer,
could you rephrase the question?
All love is sweet - given or returned
Love is a language spoken by everyone,
but understood only by a heart.


0 sweetpie ♥:


Hey you, feel the love in the air. Currently bubbles are stalking |+Follow |♥Dashboard