Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tagged Game.

Assalam and hello le fellase 

I have been tagged by Izzatie in a 'tagged game' yesterday, and now I came to
join it. And it contain a lot of rules. Wanna read them? The rules? :

1. You must post this rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves about their journal.
3. Answer the question the tagger set for you in their post. And create 11 new 
questions for people you tagged to answer. 
4. You have to choose eleven people to tag and link them to the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag back.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about. 'You are tagged if you reading this'
you legitimately (a.k.a. really, trust, with all honesty) have to tag eleven people.

11 things about me:

1. I am an easygoing person.
2. Somepeople always have a thought that I am an arrogant person but 
definitely I am not okay.
3. Taking picture is one of my habit.
4. Shy infront of the boys.
5. I have a strong sense of jealousy xD
6. Alaf21's and BukuPrima's novel is my fav.
7. I really love cat and I hate people who is being cruel with it.
8. Saya belieber sejati :D
9. I got a simple name 'Nur Farinah'. 
10. Exist in this world in the year of 1996
11. Well, you should know this one fact about me, I LOVE MY BLOG.


1. Kawan dengan girlfriend atau boyfriend mana awak pilih?
2. Minat belajar tak?
3. Single atau dah berpunya?
4. Minat ber-blogging tak? Sebab? 
5. Kalau diberi pilihan, awak nak hadiah apa yang awak dah lama inginkan?
6. Warna kegemaran?
7. Justin Bieber atau Greyson Chance? Sebab?
8. Kalau awak ada duit, apa yang awak akan lakukan? 
9. Apa pendapat awak tentang saya?
10. Teringin nak bercuti dekat mana?
11. Banglo, teres 1 tingkat atau kondominium?

My ridiculous answer:

1. Semestinya girlfriend. Lelaki ni kadang-2 rumit sikit.
2. Kalau dari hati ke hati, memang la susah mau cakap minat, tapi
its an obligation. So saya memang minat :D
3. Im single. Sedang tunggu superman datang :P
4. Minat sangat-2. I can develop friendship here.
5. Saya mau sebuah laptop berwarna putih atau pink.
6. Definitely pink.
7. Justin Bieber. I can't give a reason sebab memang saya minat JB before
GC came.
8. Shopping!
9. Awak seorang blogger yang suka warna pink kan kan? :3
10. Kalau boleh satu dunia saya mau jelajah.
11. Banglo, besooo punya.

My questions:

1. Apa alasan korang berblogging?
2. Lahir pada tahun?
3. What type of person you are?
4. Nama awak dekat facebook sekarang apa?
5. Kalau online, website mana WAJIB buka?
6. Kali terakhir awak ketawa bila?
7. Awak alah pada makanan apa?
8. Contest atau GA. Awak lebih kepada?
9. Apa tema blog awak sekarang?
10. Bawal , shawl, pashmina. Awak suka mana satu?
11. Kalau lelaki flirt korang, what's your reaction next?

Taggie: (Random from shoutbox)


P/s: For those who have been tagged, sorry for my ridiculous 
question. Just answer it ok :)

0 sweetpie ♥:


Hey you, feel the love in the air. Currently bubbles are stalking |+Follow |♥Dashboard