Thursday, November 10, 2011

Oh sangat bagus!

Hi and bonjour fellas yang kiut miut yang sedang baca entry saya yang sedang
yang yang \whatsoever/. Sebenarnya mood ni sedih atau happy? Ahh, saya
sebenarnya happy la bila dapat tahu competition yang I have told you all
yesterday have been canceled. Bagus sangatlah tuh, karang pitching lari,
penonton pun ikut lari tahu, lagi embarassing :/


Oh yaa, I forgot to tell para readers yang my class had made a cloth for our
class student lah, and we have waited for the clothes almost for 3 weeks and
yaa we got it this morning at school. Act, saya mahu upload gambar baju tu,
tapi my usb cable was missing so I can't move the picture di lappie ni tapi
saya akan usahakan for you all tahu :-B
Mrs.PMS said;
Mayday! my follower had reached 222 :) even it looks little value,
but its worth for me. Jhahaha 

0 sweetpie ♥:


Hey you, feel the love in the air. Currently bubbles are stalking |+Follow |♥Dashboard